
"Ooh, I've got a great panini idea for you!"
I've heard this from my family members and friends almost every day since I started this blog. We're all "paninistas" now! Some of my best panini so far have come from these great ideas. For example, it was my husband Mike who suggested I do a series on classic sandwiches.
So I'm launching On Your Grill - an opportunity for all of you wonderful Panini Happy readers to share your original panini ideas. Got a combination you've been meaning to try? One you make all the time and your family loves? Favorite flavors from your culture? Send them my way and I'll choose a few every month to develop into panini and feature on Panini Happy!
How to Submit an Idea
Send an e-mail to panini[DOT]happy[AT]yahoo[DOT]com with the following information:
- Subject line: On Your Grill
- First name
- Location (e.g, San Diego, CA , USA)
- Panini Idea (e.g., chicken breast, spinach & fontina on ciabatta)
- Inspiration (optional)
By submitting an idea, you agree to allow me to publish your first name, location, panini idea and inspiration. Looking forward to hearing your ideas - as always, happy grilling!




No comments:
Post a Comment